Prices and Registration Information – 2017 Programme
**Only 15 places left as of 16th September**
Thursday 30th March – Monday 3rd April 2017
Who can register for the AFMCP™?
Applicants must be a graduate of an accredited medical, osteopathic, chiropractic, naturopathic, homeopathic, dietetics, acupuncture, pharmacy, physiotherapy or nutritional therapy programme. If you do not fit in the above criteria or are unsure of your eligibilty please call Claire Gardin on 08450 760 402 or email email@example.com
34 CPD credits have been approved from BANT. Please see the CPD page for more information about CPD from other organisations.
Please contact Claire Gardin on 08450 760 402 for more information.
What is included?
- 34 hours of CPD approved instruction
- Small group, interactive, case-based learning led by IFM Faculty and IFM Certified and experienced Practitioners
- Listing on IFM’s web-based practitioner referral network (for current IFM members who have completed AFMCP), this has thousands of people searching it every month
Comprehensive course materials package including:
- MP3 audio recordings of the full conference (Available 4-6 weeks after the course concludes from your online account)
- Presentation slides in PDF format
- PDF download of course textbook: Textbook of Functional Medicine and Clinical Nutrition: A Functional Approach (Over £150 value)
- 6 months access to the Clinical Practice Toolkit including more than 75 intake forms, assessment questionnaires, patient handouts, dietary plans and other case-based resources
- Onsite networking events
- Delicious and nutritious snacks, gorgeous sponsored lunches, and an evening reception all included in your ticket price
|AFMCP UK 2017 Standard, BANT/IFM Members||£2168+ VAT|
|AFMCP UK 2017 Standard||£2384 + VAT|
The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT) and The Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM), members all receive a 10% discount. (The additional 10% discount applies to currently registered members of either nominated organisation; proof of current membership must be provided at the time of the booking. This 10% is applicable only once; joint members of the two organisations do NOT receive a 20% discount.) The 10% membership discount is applicable at all times to the cost of the course.
How can I pay for the programme?
You can pay by credit or debit card (we will contact you for card details once you have submitted the application form). We accept all major credit cards including American Express (this attracts a premium of 2% on each transaction due to additional banking charges imposed by AMEX). You can also pay by BACS transfer if you prefer.
You can also take advantage of our cash flow friendly payment plan. You can choose to spread the payments over a number of months (balance split monthly, final balance due 1st March 2017) for a flat administration charge of £35 (added to the final cost of the course).
Payment plans are secured upon the receipt of a non-refundable deposit of £400+ VAT (£480).
For more information, do call Claire Gardin on 08450 760 402
Any cancellations made before the 1st February 2017 will receive a full refund minus the £400 + VAT non-refundable deposit. No refund will be available for cancellations made after the 1st February 2017.
We have opted not to print a paper syllabus. The course materials will be available to download, in PDF format, a few weeks prior to the conference. In addition, we will provide you with a memory stick on site that contains PDFs of all the course materials. It will be your choice to either print the conference materials and bring them with you or bring your laptop to the conference and use it for viewing the presentations.