Prices and Registration Information – 2017 Programme
AFMCP-UK 2017 has SOLD OUT. Bookings for the 2018 Programme are now being taken.
Dates – AFMCP-UK 2018
Thursday 4th – Monday 8th October 2018.
Who can register for the AFMCP™?
Applicants must be a graduate of an accredited medical, osteopathic, chiropractic, naturopathic, homeopathic, dietetics, acupuncture, pharmacy, physiotherapy or nutritional therapy programme. If you do not fit in the above criteria or are unsure of your eligibilty please call Claire Gardin on 0333 2414 289 or email email@example.com
34 CPD credits have been approved from BANT. Please see the CPD page for more information about CPD from other organisations.
Please contact Claire Gardin on 0333 2414 289 for more information.
What is included?
- 34 hours of CPD approved instruction
- Small group, interactive, case-based learning led by IFM Faculty and IFM Certified and experienced Practitioners
- Listing on IFM’s web-based practitioner referral network (for current IFM members who have completed AFMCP), this has thousands of people searching it every month
Comprehensive course materials package including:
- MP3 audio recordings of the full conference (Available 4-6 weeks after the course concludes from your online account)
- Presentation slides in PDF format
- PDF download of course textbook: Textbook of Functional Medicine and Clinical Nutrition: A Functional Approach (Over £150 value)
- 6 months access to the Clinical Practice Toolkit including more than 75 intake forms, assessment questionnaires, patient handouts, dietary plans and other case-based resources
- Onsite networking events
- Delicious and nutritious snacks, gorgeous sponsored lunches, and an evening reception all included in your ticket price
Prices – 2018 Super Early Bird – valid until November 30th 2016.
|AFMCP UK 2018 Standard, BANT/IFM Members||£2168+ VAT|
|AFMCP UK 2018 Standard||£2384 + VAT|
The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT) and The Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM), members all receive a 10% discount. (The additional 10% discount applies to currently registered members of either nominated organisation; proof of current membership must be provided at the time of the booking. This 10% is applicable only once; joint members of the two organisations do NOT receive a 20% discount.) The 10% membership discount is applicable at all times to the cost of the course.
How can I pay for the programme?
You can pay by credit or debit card (we will contact you for card details once you have submitted the application form). We accept all major credit cards including American Express (this attracts a premium of 2% on each transaction due to additional banking charges imposed by AMEX). You can also pay by BACS transfer if you prefer.
You can also take advantage of our cash flow friendly payment plan. You can choose to spread the payments over a number of months (balance split monthly, final balance due 1st March 2017) for a flat administration charge of £35 (added to the final cost of the course).
Payment plans are secured upon the receipt of a non-refundable deposit of £400+ VAT (£480).
For more information, do call Claire Gardin on 0333 2414 289
Any cancellations made before the 1st July 2018 will receive a full refund minus the £400 + VAT non-refundable deposit. No refund will be available for cancellations made after the 1st July 2018.
We have opted not to print a paper syllabus. The course materials will be available to download, in PDF format, a few weeks prior to the conference. In addition, we will provide you with a memory stick on site that contains PDFs of all the course materials. It will be your choice to either print the conference materials and bring them with you or bring your laptop to the conference and use it for viewing the presentations.