Prices and Registration Information – 2015 programme SOLD OUT
Due to phenomenal demand, AFMCP-UK sold out in 4 weeks. We are accepting submissions to the waiting list which will give priority booking for the next AFMCP-UK programme, which will run sometime before 2017, perhaps sooner. To be added to the waiting list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can register for the AFMCP™?
Applicants must be a graduate of an accredited medical, osteopathic, chiropractic, naturopathic, homeopathic, dietetics, acupuncture, pharmacy, physiotherapy or nutritional therapy programme. If you do not fit in the above criteria or are unsure of your eligibilty please call Claire Gardin on 08450 760 402 or email email@example.com
34 CPD credits have been awarded from BANT. Please see the CPD page for more information about CPD from other organisations
Please contact Claire Gardin on 08450 760 402 for more information.
What is included?
- 34 hours of CPD approved instruction
- Small group, interactive, case-based learning led by IFM Faculty and IFM Certified and experienced Practitioners
- Listing on IFM’s web-based practitioner referral network (for current IFM members who have completed AFMCP), this has thousands of people searching it every month
Comprehensive course materials package including:
- MP3 audio recordings of the full conference (Available 4-6 weeks after the course concludes from your online account)
- Presentation slides in PDF format
- PDF download of course textbook: Textbook of Functional Medicine and Clinical Nutrition: A Functional Approach (Over £150 value)
- Clinical Practice Toolkit including more than 75 intake forms, assessment questionnaires, patient handouts, dietary plans and other case-based resources
- Onsite networking events
- Delicious and nutritious snacks, gorgeous sponsored lunches, and an evening reception all included in your ticket price
|AFMCP UK 2015 Standard, BANT/IFM Members||£1776 + VAT||1st April|
|AFMCP UK 2015 Standard||£1971 + VAT||1st April|
The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT), The Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM), the Naturopathic Nutrition Association (NNA) and National Institute Of Medical Herbalists (NIMH) members all receive a 10% discount. (The additional 10% discount applies to currently registered members of either nominated organisation; proof of current membership must be provided at the time of the booking. This 10% is applicable only once; joint members of the two organisations do NOT receive a 20% discount.) The 10% membership discount is applicable at all times to the cost of the course.
How can I pay for the programme?
You can pay by credit or debit card (we will contact you for card details once you have submitted the application form). We accept all major credit cards including American Express (this attracts a premium of 2% due to additional banking charges imposed by AMEX). You can also pay by BACS transfer if you prefer.
Payment Plans – We’re Flexible!
You can also take advantage of our cash flow friendly payment plan. You can choose to spread the payments over a number of months (up to 9 months up until 30th September 2015) for a flat administration charge of £30 (added to the final cost of the course).
Payment plans are secured upon the receipt of a non-refundable deposit of £400+ VAT.
For more information, do call Claire Gardin on 08450 760 402
Any cancellations made before the 1st August 2015 will receive a full refund minus the £400 + VAT non-refundable deposit. No refund will be available for cancellations made after the 1st August 2015.
We have opted not to print a paper syllabus. The course materials will be available to download, in PDF format, a few weeks prior to the conference. In addition, we will provide you with a memory stick on site that contains PDFs of all the course materials. It will be your choice to either print the conference materials and bring them with you or bring your laptop to the conference and use it for viewing the presentations.