Your tuition at AFMCP™-UK will include 3 months access to a comprehensive toolkit & takeaways that are directly applicable to your practice in the UK and EU, plus experiences that will change and reinvigorate your perspective and practice.
3 months access to Functional Medicine Toolkit which includes:
- Multiple intake forms including food diaries, medical intakes, dental assessments, consent forms, waivers, etc.
- Many assessment questionnaires including toxin exposure, depression anxiety stress scales, environment exposure/sensitivity, low GI diet, patient activity, medical symptoms, sleep patterns, to name a few.
- Extensive patient handouts including dietary information sheets, activity/exercise logs and information sheets, supplement sheets, recipes, etc.
- Effective comprehensive dietary plans: Anti-Candida Diet, Comprehensive Elimination Diet, Gluten Free Diet, Low GI Diet. Plans include overviews, guidelines, shopping lists, menu ideas, recipes, etc.
- Specific laboratory assessment tools
- Presentation on Business Models for the Functional Medicine Practice
- Course Materials: USBs include all presentations plus post-seminar audio recordings
- Listing on IFM™’s Web-based practitioner referral network
- Up to 34 hours of CPD credits
And…Experience and Apply the Functional Medicine Model On-Site:
- Panel discussions and Q&A sessions including Applying Laboratory Testing in Functional Medicine
- Daily Q&A sessions with faculty
- Special events that encourage colleague networking and experience sharing
- Attendees will live the Functional Medicine model:
- Delicious, healthy lunches and snacks prepared within elimination diet guidelines
- Exercise activities – to work around weather and time!